Hello – I am Tracy Shroyer and I am addicted to learning!
I have been called Smarty Pants for many years and now I am owning it. Through my website, social media, and in attending virtual and in-person events, I intend to share my learnings with you AND learn from you!
I am a leadership junkie, learning and development nerd, a Learning Consultant for a Fortune 500 company, and have 5 years of experience as a college professor. With gratefulness to God, I am also a breast cancer survivor!
My primary areas of interest are organizational change, change management, learning strategy, learning technology, leadership, and professional development.
My dissertation research, published in January of 2013, focused on the personal and professional experiences of downsizing managers faced with decision making, implementation, and managing in the aftermath. In addition, I published my first book – Managing Layoffs: 24 Tips to Downsize with Dignity in November of 2017.
My formal education includes:
- PhD in Organization and Management (specializing in Leadership)
- Master of Science, Organizational Psychology
- Master of Business Administration
Proud member of:
- Association for Talent Development (ATD) – National
- Central Ohio Association for Talent Development (COATD) – Local Chapter
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) – National
Check out the links in the header of this page to connect and follow me on social media or via e-mail.