On this site, you will find information on the “Support the Girls” Donation Drive that is happening October 25 – December 31, 2020; a photo gallery from Tracy’s breast cancer journey; and YouTube Channel videos documenting the journey.
Support the Girls Donation Drive
Created using the Donation Thermometer plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/donation-thermometer/. 125 Raised 181 towards the 125 target. 181 Raised 181 towards the 125 target. 145%
The goal is to collect 125 items by December 31, 2020!
Collected items will be donated to
I Support the Girls, Columbus, Ohio chapter.
Monetary donations will support an effort to raise $10k for LSS Choices,
a domestic violence women’s shelter in Columbus, Ohio. Click here to donate.
Want to share information on the donation drive? Click on one of the floating social media icons at the top right of the screen, or click here to open and save a PDF of the event flyer.
My favorite color is yellow, and it was used instead of pink at the pre-mastectomy party! My amazing friend, Lisa, who threw a “You’ve Got This!” party for me! This man is my everything! Post-mastectomy surgery Post-mastectomy follow up with breast surgeon Resting and icing the expanders Captured my foob growth with each fill
Expanders were not pleasant! Post-exchange surgery (from expanders to implants) Post-exchange surgery (farther out) One of my furry nurses This picture cracks me up! Post-hysterectomy Bruising from 2nd round of fat grafting Foam inserts and a bra that fits! Thank you Over My Head Boutique! Truer words were never spoken My new car decal
29. Last doc appt for 2020!!
Donation Drive & Fundraiser
28. Plastic Surgeon 6-month post implant surgery
27. Post-Surgeries Bra Fitting
26. 8 days post-surgery (total hysterectomy & fat grafting)
25. Surgery #3 is less than a week away
24. Prep for upcoming surgery
23. Oncologist visit – 4 months post mastectomy
22. Latest Doc Appt Updates
20. 9 Days Post Expander Exchange Update
19. 2 days Post Expander Exchange
18. Getting ready for expander exchange and fat grafting surgery today
17. Side Effects from Hormone Blockers
16. Surgery Scheduled – Implants & Fat Grafting Here I Come!
15. Update – depleting the hormones
14. First Lupron Shot Complete
13. Plastic Surgeon Follow-Up & Another Fill
12. Coronavirus Frustration
11. Initial Cancer Oncologist Appointment
10. Initial Radiation Oncologist Appointment
9. Starting the Tissue Expander Fills
6. Hospital Bag & Post-Surgery Helpful Items
5. Plastic Surgeon Visit & Surgery Decision
3. Breast Surgeon Visit & My Options
1. Mammogram, Ultrasound, & Biopsy, Oh My!
Thank you to my amazing support!
30. Hormone Blocker Side Effects